MGS is the leading interdisciplinary organization in the field of aging in Minnesota
To bridge research and practice in the field of aging, with emphasis on developing and supporting tomorrow’s leaders.
Values We value
- Relationships across disciplines and organizations
- Passion for aging
- Knowledge, learning and research
- Innovation and forward thinking
- Collaboration between research and practice.
- To provide educational and professional development for the growth of practitioners, students, educators, researchers and others to enhance services for the aging population in Minnesota.
- To support leaders of tomorrow in the field of aging.
- To facilitate exchanges, networking and communication among MGS members and with external constituencies.
- To strengthen and sustain the organizational capacities of MGS.